Agnostic.com

5 2

Real education for communist wannabes in USA

[theblaze.com]

#USA
Thirst2learn 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

further....if the blaze is the best "source" you can come up with may I recommend Alex jones.....he's right up your alley!!

bless your poor little heart...still spewing bullshit...you wouldn't know what communism is if it bit you on the ass....take a few classes in government..you won't sound so stupid

That is ignorant falsehood. I cannot believe the crap you post.

We are not communists. You are barking at a wrong tree.

You should be posting this into Bernicrats and other Far Left groups. I will visit there once in a while and see how you two begin chewing up each other over nothing.

I'm all for public health, but have to agrre some of the lockdown stuff you see going on in these videos and stories around the world is too much. I just came across one that was really not good. My opinion is the lockdowns need to end or atleast ease while strictly enforcing masks, or even dbl masks. I agree with the musician on that point. This is a problem. Of course the censorship stuff too. I believe there should be like mass boycotts. One of the commentators I listen to was talking about the disconnect of the big money influence and the will of a huge number of voters and how there is a complete lack of accountability from the governmental entities regarding answering the concerns of people. He is correct. Honestly, I don't know if the Time article from the other day was a good or bad idea to print. It almost feels like a taunt to half, or more than half, of the voters in this nation, although it is honest atleast.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.