Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK TX Woman: A Forced Ultrasound Would Interfere With My “Satanic Abortion Ritual” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Texas requires all women who want an abortion to go through a medically unnecessary ultrasound 24 hours before the procedure. There’s no reason to do it other than to try and guilt her out of the decision by falsely suggesting she’s about to commit murder.

Now a member of The Satanic Temple is suing the state’s Department of Health Services and its director Dr. John William Hellerstedt, claiming they’re getting in the way of her “Satanic Abortion Ritual.”

snytiger6 9 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Abortion rituals should be accepted as individual freedom. But what do we do if they start demanding the right to sacrifice humans as part of their religious rituals?!?!?!
Lmmfao!

It's not because they are annoying?

Hope she wins this case as it is pretty obvious that they are violating her beliefs. Doubt the courts will see it that way though.

I'm just so damned sick of this patriarchal religious bullshit interference.

I'd really love to see some straight-up class action lawsuits brought against all these states.
These state legislatures not only violate the personal autonomy of women, they use their religious beliefs to do it.

Ok, good luck I guess.

LOL Heil Satan!!

Good for her

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.