Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Nikki Haley blasts Joe Biden for protecting transgender students from discrimination / LGBTQ Nation

Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley is outraged that President Joe Biden took steps last month to protect transgender students from discrimination.

In an op-ed for the conservative magazine National Review, the former governor of South Carolina called transgender girls “biological boys” and said that conservatives are “not bigots” for opposing equal rights for transgender students.

snytiger6 9 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The History channel & AMHC has a military expert giving accounts who is transgendered. My gaydar picked it up right away. The Enigma Code was cracked by a gay man in the UK. Why should one's gender dysmorphia prevent one from saving the world. Answer: It shouldn't

she is another one that I have no use for and I sure don't wanna see her run for president or any other office

Somebody who Clearly has no empathy.

That's a prerequisite for the GOP

And she's off............2024

I seriously doubt a woman could win the republican primaries.

@snytiger6 Doesn't mean she won't run. It is not always about winning. Ask Kamala. It is all about wrestling the GOP from the toxic cult that they are in. Moving the party towards sanity lest it become completely obsolete.....me thinks. She might settle for secretary of State or even VP. But she is in,

One of these days (ONE OF THESE DAYS)...we'll see this bias against LGBTQ people disappear! I can't wait!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.