Agnostic.com

15 1

Coffee or tea?

Which one does the trick for you in the morning?

I like both. Changing it up sometimes starts a different kind of day for me. Can't explain it. Any comments?

BucketlistBob 8 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

coffee is good for your nervous system, tea(without milk) is good for your blood etc, so coffee for nerves tea for blood( anti-oxidents)

I need a nice espresso in the morning but I probably drink at least 5 cups of tea through the day. I love both.

Grim Level 4 Dec 15, 2017

Black tea is more of a pick-me-up than green or white tea because it has more caffeine, but a cup of tea generally has much less than a cup of coffee.

I am a tea "snob", according to some people. I drink only infusions from whole leaves, with timed infusion, proper temperature, and filtered water. There are many varieties of black teas, green teas, white teas, and oolong teas. For me, it's black tea in the morning and then green or white tea in the afternoon. Enjoy! Everyone is different.

Coffee with my morning newspaper

Lol!!

I drink coffee because it is there but English Breakfast Tea sure is tasty

Mmm!

Coffee. But sometimes... tea.. earl grey... hot. 😀

Yummm...

I'm a both kind of girl. Try to stick with tea mostly since it's healthier for me but every once in a while I still need a good cup of coffee

Coffee.

Our cousin introduce my sister and I to frothers. We are amazed at how it makes coffee taste so much better, just by whipping the creamer in the bottom of the cup before pouring coffee.

Coffee, coffee and again coffee

Tea - never liked coffee ...

I'm weird, I have an apple.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5758
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.