Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Roaming Charges: Scene of the Crimes - CounterPunch.org

Photo journalist: “Some say the methods of our government might not be sound.”

Capt. Willard: “I don’t see any method at all.”

WilliamCharles 8 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I must admit that the older I get, the more I feel like this, feelings of despair, resignation, and an inclination to abandon the fight. I wonder how Bernie Sander privately feels about the future of America and our politics. He knows he will probably die soon.

The Establishment kneecapping of Bernie, and the subsequent gaslighting by those who engineered it infuriates me to no end. I'm much closer to the end than to the beginning, and will die outraged that this golden opportunity was missed in order to install the corporate mediocrity that is Joseph R. Biden, Jr.

@WilliamCharles Can't argue with any of that. I'm younger than you and I felt this was probably our last chance.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575948
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.