Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Donald Trump's last stand: How his desperate attempt to overturn the election failed | Salon.com

A fairly succinct summary of tRump's flailing effort to threaten and bully his way back into the White House for a second term written for Salon by a West Point graduate.

He ends by asking how many Republicans will recognize tRump's political corpse for what it is and act appropriately -- unfortunately I'm pretty sure we all know the answer to that.

RichCC 8 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

According to Q Trump is still president but out of office and allowing everything that is going on right now so as to prevent civil war. Biden and all the Dems and Trump traitors are secretly under arrest and will be dealt with when the time comes.

I find it idiotic that some people really do believe this.

@DenoPenno I just read the Senate voted to allow witnesses in the impeachment trial.
"It's going to get ugly" according to one of tRump's lawyers. -- Ha, ha.😂

The Senate has to approve deposed witnesses by simple majority. This could be quite a show. I'm making sure my popcorn supply is ready.
Just think of the possibilities -- Pelosi, tRump himself, the QAnon shaman, Wow.🙂

Bwaaaahahahaha... Trump most likely won't be impeached, but Cuomo might.. Gotta love it! 😄

Ummmm, what?

What Cuomo did was criminal and caused the deaths of a lot of seniors in nursing homes. I hope they throw that idiot in prison!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.