Agnostic.com

8 18

It should come as no surprise that 45's
legal team lied in their "defense" of him.

It's also no surprise that only 7 republican Senators had the intestinal fortitude to vote for the facts, and for not their party.

I hope this is the death knell for the gop.
It's the very least they deserve.

KKGator 9 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The GOP. Americas new Fascist party. Conservatives out, Fascists in.

RIP Justice in the USA, wantonly murdered 13/02/2021

No one should have reasonably expected "justice". That was never going to happen.

The majority of republicans are completely lacking in anything resembling integrity.
McConnell is the perfect example of this.

That said, multiple criminal investigations are currently underway.
It's being said that the most likely criminal case(s) to be filed first will be coming out of Manhattan.
What I'm hoping for are some sharp, aggressive prosecutors, who don't care about 45's rabid followers.
I still want to see that orange shitstain spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.
Along with his 3 eldest children, and son-in-law.

It's the unofficial start of Civil War II

Be careful what you wish for.

@KKGator I don't wish it, I'm predicting it.
It's already happening.

@Storm1752 I taught a civil war was possible again in the US for the last few years. But after Trump I think it's likely. I hope it can be avoided, but I fear it can't

@dermot235 Yes as much because the perennial patsy Democrats are seriously pissed off this time; a sleeping giant poked one too many times, the Republicans have been asking for it a long time.

Absolutely

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 13, 2021

And the real horror to me was that mfer mcconnell at the end. That was the most disgusting thing EVER!

let the criminal stuff begin?

I sure as hell hope so.

What is interesting is that they fall back on constitutionality. The Supreme Court, that they picked, said it was constitutional. But the Senate and House GOP members think the court (whose job it is to interpret the Constitution) got it wrong.

Of course they violated their own rules.
They were looking for ANY excuse to let themselves off the hook.
They knew he was guilty, and they knew they should vote to convict, but they are all so worried about keeping their jobs, they took the easy way out.
Craven cowards. All 43 of them.

Oh, and all the ones who voted against Impeachment in the House, too.

Maybe this the better outcome. Now they officially own Trump, we’ll see how this works out for them.......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576153
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.