Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK After acquitting Trump, McConnell slams him for a 'disgraceful dereliction of duty'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called the Senate Republican leader's remarks "pathetic."

WASHINGTON — Moments after voting to acquit Donald Trump, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell gave a speech excoriating the former president for a "disgraceful dereliction of duty" and said he holds him responsible for "provoking" the Jan. 6 siege of the Capitol.

snytiger6 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

McConnell exemplifies everything that is wrong with the Republicon Crime Syndicate. He should be publicly hanged.

But don't, fergawdssake, put your vote out there.......

Sometimes, I wonder if it's possible to LOATHE anyone more than the pustule....then I think about the turtle and....I know it's possible. Yup. If karma exists...this SOB is in for a NASTY time!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576339
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.