Agnostic.com

2 4

Just remembered and am so sorry for forgetting as well btw.
Sandie and her family want me to thank everyone on this Site for their great support, encouragement, etc, over the last week.
She truly appreciates everyone btw.
Oh, and the Saturday Evening House-warming went quite well, a completely NON-Alcohol Occasion, the barbie was very nicely cooked DESPITE Rusty telling everyone that "Mummy is burning the meat," LOL.
I 'copped' a verbal style Arse-kicking because I made and took 2 salads and a dessert for especially for Rusty but everyone had a taste of it anyway.
Sandie's new home is NOT a rental, she has it on Rent-Buy plan, it has 3 good sized Bedrooms PLUS a Master Bedroom, 2 Shower-Bathrooms, 2 separate toilets, a kitchen that is HUGE as is the Lounge-Family room, a Dining room, ducted Air Cooling, established lawns and gardens, plenty of room outside for the kids to play in safely, a built-in Barbie come Bread oven and a 2 door garage as well.
In her words, " Tons better than the place we used to live in and it WILL BE all OURS."
The house was built in the early 1990's has steel framing, so is Termite proof, one of the few here that has underfloor heating powered by Solar panels that both heat the water, run the pump and produce Electricity as well.
Sandie got it as an Estate Sale Deal, at about 60% of the normal asking price, is paying $150.00 per week, the house was renovated, top to bottom in 2013 and the Elderly Owners moved to a Community Living Environment in 2016 where, sadly, they both passed on approx. 12 months apart in 2017 and late 2018.
The funny/strange thing is, their new House is just 4 city blocks away from where I live.

Triphid 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Things are turning in her favour, & the house sounds fantastic for her & the kids. I am so pleased to hear something good come of it all.

To say that she is thrilled would be a complete understatement.
According to Rusty, the ONLY missing is a Puppy....LOL.

@Triphid And that could very easily be taken care of.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Although Rusty and Co. don't know it as yet, that is in the works right now.
I know of a person who still breeds Whippets and has a litter due to re-housed in about 10 days.
Lorrae grew up with a Whippet as a friend and companion, they were almost inseparable, in fact, Ben, the Whippet actually helped her learn to walk.
My personal favourites of Dog Breeds are Whippets, Greyhounds, Blue Heelers, Dingoes, Salukis, Borzois and Bassets.
In fact, I've been dogless since Charlie, the Blue Heeler died of old age and have been tossing around in my mind thoughts of getting a retired or non-raceable Greyhound as a friend and companion perhaps later this year.

@Triphid That's fantastic! I'm sure they'll love to have a pal.

We had many dogs over the years, & I've had cats all my life, so I have no idea what life is like without. We bred Siberian Huskies, & Malemutes, & they are great dogs.
Some of our dogs, & our 2 current kitties.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.