Agnostic.com

1 1

Lol, I'd ALMOST forgotten just how 'whiiffy' a baby's dirty Nappy (Diaper) can be until I VOLUNTEERED to change Bubs for Sandie Saturday Evening.
Boy oh boy that baby can sure POOP well....LOL.
She managed to ' spread ' it around so well that it was nearly a ' Pressure Washer ' episode and NO joke either.
The last nappy I changed was Henry';s back in 2014 and I thought that one was BAD, but Bubs exceeded everything...LOL.

Triphid 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes a person wonder how something so little can be so full.

Exactly....LOL.

AND, how can something so small and helpless manage to get so much poop into almost every crease and fold below the waist as well.

@Triphid In some cases, even above the waist, & in the crib....as happened with my youngest when he was teething his first molars.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Oh yeah I remember so well the episodes of Lorrae and her poops.
Especially her 'offerings' when she started eating solid foods.
Many were the times when it was easier to hold in the shower and wash the 'offerings' off than to sit there and wipe them away.
Why our little ones seem to find such fascination with 'playing' with their own poop I'll never know but Lorrae went from being an Expert at aim her Projectile Vomiting after every bottle feed to an equally Expert Poop Artist until at about 14 months plus old she discovered that Poop was "Yuk."

@Triphid Yes....oh the ''joys''...........

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576418
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.