Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Trump attorney rips off mic after questioning from CBSN anchor - YouTube

Poor Lana Zak from CBS gets treated most unfairly by Michael Van der Veen. It's one thing to defend Donald Trump, it's another thing to act like Donald Trump. I had to repost this. I was too outraged the first time.

barjoe 9 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a asshole

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 15, 2021

He truly is.

What a miserable little s***. It makes me physically ill to watch this. He will be a pariah in his own neighborhood from now on. He had the word "TRAITOR" spray-painted on his driveway, LOL!

He's from your neighborhood. Chester County. He's a big-time lawyer. Compared to him, Bruce Castor is a good guy. So is Schoen. This guy is like Roy Cohn. A total fascist, savage animal.

@barjoe I know -only a few miles away. This area is pretty liberal. They don't take behavior like that well around here.

@Organist1 Van der Veen is crying that he's getting death threats.

@barjoe Now he's getting a taste of what others have to endure because of Trump.

the data was all there and true this guy is and was stupider than almost anyone I have ever witnessed

He was so nasty. She was trying to explain what he meant to the viewers. He out Trumped Trump. He went ballistic, ripped his mike off. He looked like a nut. I'm sure Donald Trump loved it. He spoke of "my client" He basically was directing everything he said to one person.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.