Agnostic.com

4 3

Pastors are convincing the people not to receive the vaccine, that they will turn into an alligator

Missionaries Are Telling Brazil’s Indigenous Tribes to Avoid the COVID Vaccine

“It’s not happening in all villages, just in those that have missionaries or evangelical chapels where pastors are convincing the people not to receive the vaccine, that they will turn into an alligator and other crazy ideas,”

Full Article: [friendlyatheist.patheos.com]

nogod4me 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are people out there that don't want to turn into aligators?

JoeB Level 6 Feb 16, 2021

Who would'a thought ?

Oh, and THIS is what their Jeebus would do?

Even Xtians can't be that stupid. I guess the are saying it's a plot by the reptilian illuminati. They don't even have their conspiracies right.

We had this when trying to get the polio vaccine out in Afghanistan. They were trying to tell people we were trying to harm people when we were actually trying to eradicate polio. We being Rotary, when I was still involved.
Surprisingly the WHO aren’t mentioning Palestine as still having issues, I hope that’s right as the last I knew there were serious issues getting aid to the Gaza strip.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576764
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.