Agnostic.com

5 2

These things are called fastnacht. Like donuts they are made in Lancaster PA. My local grocery sells them once a year during Mardi Gras. I don't know if you've ever heard of them. Fucking amazing.

barjoe 9 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have half of a really great King Cake leftover, but a diet is calling my name too. I've put on the covid 19.

I hope you get over that.

Great snack

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 17, 2021

They look similar to the malasadas sold here in Hawaii on Fat Tuesday for the Portuguese Catholic community. I'm no longer Catholic, but I do like these super yummy treats. Luckily for me, the bakery across the street from me sells them 3 times a week, even through lent. 🙂

They look good.

Yes! As a Chester County resident, I have had them. They are insanely good. However, I'm on a diet, so none of that for me this year!

damn I want some

I ate four of them already. The Amish make them, they are yeast raised potato pastry, fried in lard. The cream ones are sliced in half and spread with cream filling, coated with powered sugar. The other ones are molasses glaze, they are both crazy good and crazy bad for you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576784
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.