Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK Ted Cruz's Tweet About California Energy Shortages Comes Back To Haunt Him | HuffPost

The Texas senator blasted California’s electricity policy when that state faced blackouts last year, but now his own state is in the same boat.

snytiger6 9 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's high time for people to start thinking about electricity because each of us knows that if we continue to use and spend electricity without any need, it won't end well.

ssLi Level 1 July 9, 2021

It is high time for people to think about electricity because each of us knows very well that if we continue to use and spend electricity unnecessarily, it will end badly. And what pisses me off most of all is that people are well aware of this and how stupid creatures continue to do everything in the same spirit. My brother uses [simplyswitch.com] and I believe that he is a role model, and I hope that people will someday take care of and save electricity like my brother.

Their base will believe any lie they are fed because they’re too narrow minded to even try and find the truth.

Yeah but they want to blame wind turbines.

they work in Canada

@whiskywoman Siberia also. They seem only to have a problem in Texas.

@powder Who criticized Putin on this thread? You? Okay.

@powder No they don't. Tell me one thing they get blamed for that they aren't guilty of.

@powder Everything you say is wrong. US Dollar dependence? It's the default currency but only Americans are "dependent" Russia is an enemy of your country, the United States is Australia's biggest ally. SMH

@whiskywoman Wind turbines also work in Antarctica.

They (Texas) were told to prepare for cold snaps, but they deemed it to be too expensive and it would hurt profits if they prepared.

@snytiger6
Here's a link to the news about Antarctica's latest wind farm. Perhaps Texas authorities could "rethink" their excuses!
[windpowerengineering.com].

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.