Ding dong, Limbaugh is dead!

Ding dong, Limbaugh is dead!
The homophobe, misogynist.
Ding dong, the bigot ass is dead!

Ding dong, roast in hell!
The racist liar.
The loudmouth crank.
Ding dong, wicked Rush is dead!

Limbaugh saturated America’s airwaves with cruelty and conspiracies, amassing millions of listeners and transforming the Republican Party.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Adios...B E O T C H...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Today's Headline| "Rush to [Final] Judgement"

@rainmanjr

Thank you! I laughed heartily through his song.

Great minds think alike.

He was a big part of why we had those Trumpshit years!
Bye Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I certainly will not miss him but another like him will be on the air sooner than you think.

Just as with Trump, the cruelty was the point for Limbaugh. Good riddance.

Hopefully, they'll publicize where his final resting place will be. That way, people will know where to take their dogs to whizz and crap!

No sympathy from me, he injured and hurt thousands.

I wish I could feel sorry for him, but I really hoped that he would suffer more for all the pain he inflicted. There are currently rumors that his slot will be offered to DJT, so from bad to worse.

What are all the 'Ditto Heads' going to do?😐
I personally don't wish harm, let alone death, on anyone but I have to admit I won't miss him. 30 years -- Wow.

From the Urban Dictionary; [urbandictionary.com]

When the Rush Limbaugh show started in 1988, many callers would express how much they loved the show. It took a lot of air time, so he asked them to just say "dittos" to agree with previous callers who like the show. It doesn't mean that they agree with everything he says. If you were one of his 30 million listeners you would know this.

I'm an admitted Rush Limbaugh Ditto Head because I like the show, not because I always agree with him.

Hooray

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 17, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577015
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.