Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Trump Says Twitter's 'Not The Same,' 'Very Boring' Without Him | HuffPost

Former President Donald Trump tossed a jab at Twitter in an interview with Newsmax on Wednesday, addressing his permanent ban from the social network by arguing that it was nowhere near as exciting now that he was no longer on it.

“I’ll tell you it’s not the same,” Trump said to host Greg Kelly. “If you look at what’s going on with Twitter, I understand it’s become very boring and millions of people are leaving. They’re leaving it because it’s not the same and I can understand that ... It’s become very boring; we don’t want to go back to Twitter.”

snytiger6 9 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's right! I ain't been able ta troll him since they kicked him off!

He’s more upset that he lost his social media accounts as opposed to the lost lives on January 6.

I miss telling him to fuck himself on Twitter.

BORING?! I had no idea how precious it is!

That mans ego has no end and to brainless to leave something alone. I'm sure there is something else to stroke his ego with.

Boring is a good thing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577432
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.