Agnostic.com

2 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Turn on Trump or come to reality?

Does it matter? I'll take this as hopeful.

My fear is that most of them will never face much in the way of consequences for the riot, certainly not as much as they deserve. I am also disturbed that whoever killed that one cop does not seem to be likely to be charged with murder and also that Kyle Rittenhouse will probably never be convicted of anything serious for the two murders he committed last summer in Kenosha, WI.

I do not believe Kyle murdered anyone. He was acting in self-defense and killed thugs, not demonstrators, who were looking for a victim. As to the insurrectionists, we'll see. I think u$a may have turned the corner, though, and am hopeful that I'm right because it's currently garbage.

@rainmanjr I call bullshit on you regarding Rittnehouse. You are entitled to your opinion, but I saw the video and if you try to debate me on this, I will block you. No one has the right to shoot unarmed people that are running away from you, even if they did beat you up, as alleged. He is not a cop and vigilante justice is illegal.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577457
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.