Agnostic.com

3 7

For many here in Texas, the worst will be the dealing with the aftermath, I was lucky and I hope that all of you were too.

glennlab 10 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yesterday was the first day Ky got above freezing. Our temps have been in the single digits every night for the past 8 days, wind chill well below zero and the clouds didn't break. We are covered in ice and snow. Luckily there were very few power outages.
The sun is out and the temps are climbing 😀

I hope you are doing better, we're up into the 60s today

I was awfully fortunate as well. Never lost power, and even though a faucet was without water, no trouble with pipes. Knock on wood.

My kids here from California weren't so fortunate. Their flight home was cancelled and they rescheduled 3 times. The finally had me drive them to Oklahoma City where they caught a flight to Phoenix. From there, they rented a car and drove into Los Angeles. Quite an ordeal for them.

So we went from blaming Green New Deal to blaming Elsa, a cartoon character? Sounds like Texas, the failed fascist state!

Trump Jr tried to blame Ann Richards and she's been dead since 2006.

Glad you got the significance of the photo. I completely missed it - had no clue.

@glennlab - trump Sr. tried to blame his election loss on Hugo Chavez of Venezuala among others. Chavez died in 2013. I guess the trump's are afraid of ghosts.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577687
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.