Agnostic.com

3 5

I call bullshit. At least I get something out of handling things myself.

onthefire 7 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Relationships are only good if the communication between at least two PEOPLE are excellent.

If you study illogical atheist Richard Dawkins you would find that a person is having a relationship with what they consider a living organism. This could be compared to the small scale of brainless slime mould cognition and or the zombie ant fungus.

Here is wikipedia info that explains their acceptance of it being a real living thing that someone is having a relationship with.

The word meme itself is a neologism coined by Richard Dawkins, originating from his 1976 book The Selfish Gene.[12] Dawkins's own position is somewhat ambiguous. He welcomed N. K. Humphrey's suggestion that "memes should be considered as living structures, not just metaphorically"[12] and proposed to regard memes as "physically residing in the brain."[13] Although Dawkins said his original intentions had been simpler, he approved Humphrey's opinion and he endorsed Susan Blackmore's 1999 project to give a scientific theory of memes, complete with predictions and empirical support.[14] [en.m.wikipedia.org]

Word Level 8 Feb 23, 2021
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578283
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.