Agnostic.com

3 6

As i read about Paula White, et al, "knowing Gawd's mind" and so on, it seems to me that she & her ilk know Nothing of the Babble, or must completely DISbelieve it, because in many areas, it speaks of false prophets & the special punishments that they will receive.
And do not say that they are megalomaniacs,or "just nuts"....even complete nutters construct a fairly coherent storyline..........follow the Money. Period.

AnneWimsey 9 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Paula's a 'grift from God,' yet another in a long line of whacko Christ'er shysters who somehow attract a following. She's barking mad, or as I used to say in front of the kids, until they eventually figured it out, nucking futs!

she is such a crook and so wacked

Never read about Paula White. Any relation to Vanna White from wheel of fortune?

Word Level 8 Feb 24, 2021

That looney evangelist who goes to heaven & talks to gawd.....drump's appointed Spiritual Advisor, (or whatever)

@AnneWimsey I don't know, I quit watching looney tunes a long time ago.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.