Agnostic.com

2 0

Australia passes law to make Google, Facebook pay for news

[apnews.com]

FearlessFly 9 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When this started i thought it was just the old media using their political hacks to protect them at a time when their monopolies are under threat. I still think that. But this issue has gone around the world, and encouraged others to think about these new tech monopolies and their actions. That is good. Pity that people just can't just use other resources. I don't use any of Zuckerberg's crap sites, use Duck Duck Go to get what I need, and other alternatives. But most people are sheep and follow the herd.

News sources that will cost them less which are often just entertainment sites, who just want to spark controversy and most of their stuff is just made up, or filled with half truths, will get the spotlight, because it is a cheaper source.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.