Agnostic.com

2 6

im worried they will win

whiskywoman 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love the statement about the billionaire's kids having a work requirement, since we all know how important it is for people who get help from the govt., whether an inheritance tax cut or a child tax credit, to have the proper Calvinistic character. I mean, anything else would be hypocrisy or discrimination, right? As for DeJoy, I am now convinced that destroying the postal service and giving its business, at least the profitable parts, to its competitors, is a bipartisan goal, so I am not hopeful that Biden will do the right thing, can DeJoy, and replace him with someone who is good for the postal service. And anyway, the postal service is not a big priority for him right now even if he was interested in doing the right thing. I expect we will get some happy talk about it and no real positive action.

They are monsters.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.