Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Goya Foods CEO Bizarrely Says Trump Is Still The 'Actual President' In CPAC Speech | HuffPost

Robert Unanue, who prompted calls to boycott Goya Foods last year with his Trump worship, is still spouting election falsehoods.

snytiger6 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Boycott sounds like a good plan to straighten him out.

Keep boycotting along with my pillow

Been boycotting Goya Foods all year. The right wing all of a sudden eats beans and Sofrito.

Like the made up war on christmas, AOC's call for boycott was basically an offhand joke that home cooking was better than their canned goods. They also made her employee of the month for "Increasing their sales 1000%" They would'nt release sales figures but I do know they didn't increase production and the overall profits of their parent company were down

He/they are living in a parallel reality...but this denial of truth and fact is a very dangerous state, and is destined not to end well I feel.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579372
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.