Agnostic.com

3 6

Supposedly the new Johnson and Johnson vaccine is 100% effective.

UrsiMajor 8 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get vaccine period

Bill Gates owns share in Johnson and johnson and Monsanto. Boy!!! They are making a killing.
Bill Gates has said as many as six Covid-19 vaccines could be ready by the first quarter of 2021. Gates wants all energy to be nuclear power.
He is such a nice guy. Lol.

Astra Zenica are selling the vaccine at cost so not everyone ids cashing in. They recently sold shares in Moderna for£1 billion to fund future research

@Moravian
Not a 100% according to Moderna vaccine has been shown to have an efficacy of approximately 92 per cent in protecting against COVID-19, starting 14 days after the first dose.

People are so afraid, they don't research or question , they just do it. Illegal drugs kill less than legal drugs

The Moderna COVID-19 (mRNA-1273) vaccine:.Here is what you need to know.
Who else can take the vaccine?

Persons living with HIV are at higher risk of severe COVID-19 disease. Known HIV-positive vaccine recipients should be provided with information and counselling
Breastfeeding woman who is part of a group recommended for vaccination (e.g. health workers); discontinuing breastfeeding after vaccination is currently not recommended.
Should pregnant women be vaccinated?
While pregnancy puts women at higher risk of severe COVID-19, very little data are available to assess vaccine safety in pregnancy.

Who should not take the vaccine?
Individuals with a history of severe allergic reaction to any component of the vaccine should not take this or any other mRNA vaccine.

While vaccination is recommended for older persons due to the high risk of severe COVID-19 and death, very frail older persons with an anticipated life expectancy of less than 3 months should be individually assessed.

The vaccine should not be administered to persons younger than 18 years of age pending the results of further studies..

Is it safe?
While this vaccine has yet to be approved by WHO for an Emergency Use Listing, it has undergone review by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and consequently meets WHO’s criteria for SAGE consideration. Those who experience an immediate severe allergic reaction to the first dose should not receive additional doses.

How efficacious is the vaccine?
Does it prevent infection and transmission?
We do not know whether the vaccine will prevent infection and protect against onward transmission. Immunity persists for several months, but the full duration is not yet known. These important questions are being studied.

In the meantime, we must maintain public health measures that work: masking, physical distancing, handwashing, respiratory and cough hygiene, avoiding crowds, and ensuring good ventilation.

I am more concern for a dozen greater ways to die than covid.
BILL GATES: ANTI-VACCINE MYTHS ‘KILL Children and millions of people
Gates_reut_042507Multimillionaire philanthropist Bill Gates has opened fire on all who pedal “lies” about vaccines.

If Gates is involved, run!!! , his idea is to bring world population down to a half billion.

@Castlepaloma Hospital admissions in the UK have fallen dramatically particularly in the over 70's since the vaccination programme started so it certainly stops serious illness. Whether it protects for any length of time we will just have to wait and see.
If we could stop selfish people travelling around the world spreading new variants it would help.
Three oil workers flew from Brazil to Aberdeen via Paris and London and subsequently fell ill with the Brazilian variant. Fortunately it has been contained, for the moment.
I am surprised at you repeating nonsense about Bill Gates. I am not a great fan of how he made his money but at least he is doing something worthwhile with it rather than sending rockets to Mars.

@Moravian

1. The hospital were half empty anyways. Why? Only 6% of covid deaths is 100% covid, that's bunch in with 94% not covid related. Everyone has covid in their systems anyways, like the flu. Plus medical profession is the leading cause of death in the world. People are terrified of Caughing or catching covid everywhere. It's fear, not the covid killing masses.

2.A pandemic is an outbreak of a disease that occurs over a wide geographic area (such as multiple countries or continents) and typically affects a significant proportion of the population : a pandemic outbreak of a disease like 1 to 3% reduction of population.
B. How come US population has increased from 1 million growth in 2019 to 3 million population in 2020 panedemic period. UK from population of 66 million To 68 million, wail total world lockdown, except for importance to corperatism. I won't even get into the increase aids deaths in Africa since Gates vaccine.

@Castlepaloma Trump tells less lies than you do. You should be ashamed of yourself peddling this bullshit. Your Fake Facts don't even deserve a reply to them

@dermot235
I only ignore when my BS detector goes off, why did you reply?

Don't believe me, check these stats yourself.

I tell the truth from my own experiences mostly (knowing) because most of what we read and half of what see is untrustworthy. I do trust more the natives views, who don't trust the Government for many good reasons and wealthy self interest groups.

I love my work for most waking hours of my life. My daughter who is also a world renowned artist too. We are very happy living and working together. My reality proof is here, not in the matrix world covid order.

@dermot235 True. One to ignore I think

@Moravian

What a small box to live in. Tell me the royal fairytale later. On how you cured covid through billionaires.

@dermot235

Can partly agree with trump is an extreme liar. Had done one contract with him and almost sued him, except he is the world champion of lawsuits .
You don't know me, at all.
I don't shame anyone, yet these asshole billionaires need to be disallowed all this fear mongerjng that produces a 3rd wave of financial world record profits.

@dermot235
Only one time I felt ashamed, was when I ate tainted food at a creasy restaurant. Then during an international press conference , I volcano shit in my pant.
Other than that, being of service, health, love and than give it all away. Do it fearlessly with a clear conscious.

@Castlepaloma Where are you getting all theses facts from. Is it a QANON Website maybe.
The population of U.K. in 2020 was 67,886,011, a 0.53% increase from 2019.So work it out. A 0.53% increase is not anywhere near a 2 million increase. And the birthrate is responsible for this. And it's in line with previous years. But 100,000 citizens are dead now. Not fake people in half Empty Hospitals. You think Hospitals were 95% empty before covid. I don't think so. So you should be ashamed for telling lie after lie to promote your view of the world that does not stand up to the evidence.

@dermot235

We could play different stats all day long. One stats said 2 million Uk increase population. Here is something in the middle at 66.65 million (2019) 67, 886 million -2020. That's well over a million and in the US has 3 million increase, that is triple the year before increase. Some hospitals occupancy are half down some are up, but generally down from pass years.

Your free to love and help Billionaires get record profits and hang on promises from Government helped by a nasty flu. I experience and most others, at the same time, more suffering, family breakups. divorces, bankruptcy, poverty, suicides and everything turned upside down over a nasty flu.

@Castlepaloma I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going with the FACTS.

The population of U.K. in 2020 was 67,886,011, a 0.53% increase from 2019.So work it out. A 0.53% increase is not anywhere near a 2 million increase. And the birthrate is responsible for this. And it's in line with previous years.
These are the FACTS. A 340,000 increase over the previous year

If you want to do a Kelly Anne Conway and go with your Alternative Facts then you are fooling yourself not anyone else.
You says that Some hospitals occupancy are half down some are up, but generally down from pass years. This is just NOT True. Hospitals across the world have been overwhelmed and overcrowded. And when you say bullshit like this you insult and disrespect frontline health workers who themselves personally witness the mayhem in their places of work. They know hospital admissions have gone up. They see it everyday they go into work and risk their lives to save others. You should show them some respect and stop peddling leis about hospital occupancy. Go try find a hospital worker in an ER anywhere in the US that will tell you the figures for occupancy are down below 2019 and see how you get on. You won't find one. But maybe you think that 1 million health care workers are telling us lies to help boost corporate profits.

And the last time we had a "nasty Flu" in 1918 100 million people died because we did not have science and a commitment to take the necessary steps to prevent deaths.

And here's the kicker in all of this. If people stopped talking bullshit about covid the way you do and actually did what was necessary, then we would all be in the same place as New Zealand and Australia.

breakups. divorces, bankruptcy, poverty, suicides and everything turned upside down are caused by a Pandemic and by people refusing to wear masks making this all drag out longer than it needs to be.

So if you want to apportion Blame then you should look at the Governor of Texas who is lifting Mask mandates already. WAY to EARLY.

And if you want to see what is really going on when it comes to REAL death rates then look at the Whistle Blower in Florida who uncovered that states willingness to not count REAL covid deaths and New York hiding Covid Deaths from nursing homes.

BREAKING NEWS for you.
Nobody is telling lies to you about the figures being high but yourself.

And if you are concerned about corporate profits then tell your fellow Americans to stop Voting Republican and start Voting Democrat. All the tax breaks for big corporations were voted for by Republican congresses in an overwhelming way. And Trumps corporate Tax cuts were a disgrace. The Pandemic is not making corporations rich. The Republican Party ARE. With tax brakes for the wealthy and big corporations heaped upon them by Reagan, Bush and Trump.

@Castlepaloma
Recently released Census Bureau population estimates show that from July 1, 2019 to July 1, 2020, the US nation grew by just 0.35%. This is the lowest annual growth rate since at least 1900

That's from the Census Bureau and not from Kelly Anne Conway or marjorie taylor or some QANON nutter. FACTS do count for something. So if you are going to argue a point please back your opinions up with FACTS and not LIES

@dermot235 The guy's Canadian lol

@barjoe Now that's embarrassing if you are Canadian. lol

@dermot235 Canadian are no different half the planet.

@barjoe
I got too embarrassed living in the states, A few Americans asked me back. But I am happier here. They told me happiness is not everything.

I wish happiness was our gross national product. Don't depend on the American dream. Unless you love covid as a major part of your dreams. Sorry, I don't accept covid as a way of life or nationalism support running our lives. America can do much better.

@barjoe, @dermot235

If your living for nationism your living the lie and giving to billionaires. I did worked for billionaires, did learn more how to privatize. Yet today take from billionaires and give to the poor. Much happier and free for it.

Trust less what you read, half what you see. Trust most all what you experience. Trust almost everything with your heart and kindness.

@Castlepaloma Trust the Facts, the Truth and Science

@Castlepaloma I'm poor bro. If I've ever met a billionaire I wouldn't know it.

@dermot235

Don't vote would fix both wings to the same predator bird. My truth comes most from experiences. For if you live by paper you will die by paper and by Assholes R US.

@barjoe
If you met a billionaires, everyone else would tell you, not himself. Nobody needs a billion to live healthy and wise. Middle upper poor now, feels just right. Rich Middle-class top 7% like I was, pays too much taxes and works too hard.

@Castlepaloma I'm not poor really because I've saved every dime I've ever made and I carry zero debt. I don't make a lot of money, I'm not working much so I'm below the poverty level with income. I have liquid assets.

@Castlepaloma Your quotes are starting to sound like they are from a religious cult now.

@barjoe

Don't like labels, maybe because I'm closesr to a universal child and sense everyone and thing is connected.
The cult, who is indoctrinate and programs us, they lack consciousness. Been trapped also into this programming for sometime. Til now, more towards connective consciousness and a stronger individual. A fearless biological growth in order to give it all away. Spiritual to me is just love.

100% effective against death. 72% against transmission of the virus. That's pretty good and it's said it gets more effective with time.

100% effective against death. Now that's more than Pretty good. That's strip naked and rundown a public street shouting YEAAAAAAAAH good.

@dermot235
You accept my Uk 2020 population of 67,888million yet you subtracted
66.65 million (2019) and came up with 340.,000 increase UK population. Not playing this game with you.

I"ts 14 months now I can't even get a phone call for a heart checkup. When I am supposed to get a physical heart check every 3 months. When I go to a hospital I wait 12 hours to finally get a checkup. Everyone know the beds are half empty.

I am in great shape now, stopped taking 6 kinds of heart pill. My swimming time will breck many of the masters senior national records. Along with world records scales in my sculptures. My second home town in Belize is a hot spot for national medicines where the adverage age is 92. That's About 20 to 25 years longer than the doctors, who you whole heartedly trust. Those Billionaires and mainstream doctors are very confusing and with hidden stats, all over the map. Everyone has a human right to speak their opinion. Except only now, anyone speaks out for not being for the covid19, they are called every negative name under the sun. Their websites are cancel or they are banned for life. This is horrible for strong individuals or our history.
Good luck with billionaires and going through that fire. .

@Castlepaloma

1. It's not a game. It's called Math. 0.53%. Do the Math.
  2. You are waiting for a heart checkup for longer because the hospitals are busy dealing with Covid. If beds were empty you would not have to wait as long. I can't believe you don't get that.
  3. Your Doctors are not confused. You are.

@dermot235

Why would I wait for an empty covid bed when only one death from covid since May in Nova Scotia. Wail a thousand or two deaths happen heart relate illness. Not counting a half dozen greater killers than covid.

Or they want to mix covid in the waiting room with 94% of the other disease and call it covid is final answer on death certificate.

67,888milion - 66.65. Million. It is not 340,000 population. It is 1.22. Million increases

Mainstream medical profession is the world's leading cause of death. I would trust a clergyman far more than Bill Gates with my life, based on Pass death records. One would buried you there, the other would put you there. The CDC said 6 percent died of COVID-19 alone, 94 percent died of the coronavirus and contributing.
It probably more like 3%.

@Castlepaloma
Now you need to be schooled.
0.53% is the increase. Not 1.2 million

As for the leading cause of Death. That's called disease. Infections both bacterial and viral.
So go look up the death rates in the past when there was little medical science had in is arsenal unlike now. Look up how many millions of people died of Polio or were left crippled or worse. Look up life expectancy 150 years ago when in Western Europe and North America it was unusual to get past the age of 50. Look up infant mortality that was worse than any infant mortality we now find in the poorest countries in the world. The medical professions are our friends not our enemies. They save more lives every year that all the wars ever fought in the last 100 years or more. And there you go again with your conspiracies about the Medical profession. All of them in on a scam to fake the death of so many with no decent from any of them to expose this. Just by you saying this happens does not make it so.

@dermot235
You prefer to divide and conquer part of math, like your owners cult. I prefer learning expanding and subtraction of the universe. Comes to 1, 22 million 2020 UK growth .

Up to mid 1800s anywhere in the world people lived rarely pass age 40. Although for the first time in human history, US is decreasing in their life span. It concerns me for I have family in the US.

We are biological organisms first. People like Bill Gates and other food and medicine profiteers are into death of the planet.

Chemo therapy has a success rate of 2.3 over 5 five years and cancer has increase 4 time per capita since 70s. They make the biggest profit.

I"ll take a few opinions or treatments from natural paths or holistic doctors because organism are first. Rather than the synthetic world of mainstream big profiteers.

@Castlepaloma
I refuse to let you away with this. 0.53% increase. That's 340,000 and America has had the lowest population increase since 1900. FACTS

LifeExpectancy is reducing in the US because of Diabetes, heart disease, bad diet and no exercise.
These are the things you should be concerned about not some conspiracy about Bill Gates wanting to kill everyone.

As for medicine Profiteers. Most of the world has public health systems in place. Not for Profit Public health systems, and they all agree that Covid is a real threat

And Cancer rates have gone up exponentially because 1. People get cancer more often when they get old and Life expectancy is longer now than in the 70's. And 2. Obesity causes cancer and there is an obesity epidemic in the US. All I see you doing is taking Stats that suit you and bending them to suit your World view. Not very scientific how you approach this. More like the "logic" a religion uses.

You really should be more concerned about the Sugar industry than Bill Gates. Your anger is understandable but misguided. You have a public health Care system in Canada and maybe promoting support for Universal health care in the US would help your family there more than telling lies about Bill gates and Covid deaths

@dermot235
My point is panedemic reduces population by 1 to 3%, not increase by millions.
Your US stats cut in the middle July. I found another said 3 million increase. Many stats are hidden or all over the map. Not a fun game.
Is this more likeble? For US population
2020 331,002,651 0.59 % 1,937,734 954,806 38.3 1.78 36 82.8 % 273,975,139 4.25 % 7,794,798,739 3
2019 329,064,917 0.60 % 1,968,652 954,806 37.7 1.85 36 82.5 % 271,365,914 4.27 % 7,713,468,100 3
2018 327,096,265 0.62 % 2,011,509 954,806 37.7 1.85 36 82.2 % 268,786,714 4.29 % 7,631,091,040 3
2017 325,084,756 0.64 % 2,068,761 954,806 37.7 1.85 36 81.9 % 266,243,516 4.31 % 7,547,858,925 3
2016 323,015,995 0.67 % 2,137,685 954,806 37.7 1.85 35 81.7 % 263,743,312 4.33 % 7,464,022,049 3
2015 320,878,310 0.76 % 2,373,367

US life span is not decreasing over covid, and US population is Increasing or at par. Meaning hospitals are not helping with covid interference or people are not dieing for having less beds.
I know my science from sculpture display dinosaurs or human history museums, Also toured 4 continents
I have not accused anyone here with deep personal name calling.The BS, It's piled higher & deep like a PhD. If people feel insulted it's because it's probably true.

Gates wants to decrease population a great deal with his vaccines and Monsanto partnership with foods. He should of stayed with what he knows, soft ware. Me being on agnostic. com, should shows I am not religious. Where atheist are US register a religion, must be from the US religious Whitehouse again. Where Gates is Zionist and part of a cult. Supported by nationalism that pay$ better for the weirdest scientific blind spots in a synthetic world
So building tiny house communities. Grow and sell two the largest bio mass foods on earth, plants and fungus. Free of chemical and everything all natural.
How could I, live a lie, in a bio organism world?

@Castlepaloma Ok you are just full of shit now. I'm not doing this anymore.

You said
"Where Gates is Zionist and part of a cult"

This is where we part ways. When you make anti -Semitic statements. I guess you have your own figures on the holocaust too.

@dermot235 Bill Gates made billions but has decided to give away every dime except for $100 million trust fund set up for his heirs. Him and his wife set up a foundation to help people. Even when he made his fortune he helped people really. Every person has benefited from his life's work. All the internet trolls (his internet basically) are trashing him with all these conspiracies. It's pretty fucked up.

@barjoe I know that. Everyone knows that. But these conspiracy FREAKS just can't help seeing badness all around them. Also George Soros has spent Billions of his own wealth supporting pro democracy movements around the world and yet the conspiracy FREAKS talk about him in disgusting ways. The Alt right promote these conspiracy delusions and so do the Republican Party. Not just recently but for a long time now. The only good Billionaire as far as the Republican Party is concerned is a selfish one that donates to their party for selfish and agenda driven reasons.

@dermot235 This was going around the internet and I like it:
IMAGINE BEING BILL GATES NOW

You spend 30 years of your life and 50 billion dollars your own money supporting humanitarian causes. You directly save hundreds of thousands of lives in South East Asia by providing anti malaria netting to half of a continent, drop infant mortality rates throughout the entire developing world by funding vaccine programs including vaccinating 40,000,000 children for polio, and amongst a plethora philanthropic endeavors, you fund free educational platforms like Khan Academy so people have free access to high quality education. Then after donating half of your wealth to charity and pledging 90% of the remainder to charity in your will. Arguably doing more to better life on earth for humanity than any other human being to ever live. You then hop on the internet only to find a million scientifically illiterate fucking imbeciles that are using the very computers you pretty much invented in the first place to call you a child murdering arch villian antichrist because they watched a YouTube video made by some other yokel with the comprehension of a fucking potato

@dermot235

You have Imo and I have one too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579481
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.