Agnostic.com

2 1

I wish I had news links. Yesterday was the second suicide in just a few months of a person terrorized by police brutality attempts in a traffic stop. Much is covered up just like my Federal court cases of Pool versus klu klux klan Masonic lodge governmental corruption organization et al in Federal court Amarillo TX and Federal court Wichita Falls TX dealing with police racial profiling and plans by a Texas state judge Dan Mike Bird and (former) sheriff Randy Akers allong with Texas Ranger's corruption and cover up practice. These were things I had invested while I was a deputy sheriff. They had went so far to place me in general population trying to incite other inmates to beat me up.

[innocencetexas.org] Award winning civil rights attorney Jeff Blackburn investigation into my case said I was Required to pay $15,000 of money that I did not have to bring these governmental terrorist to justice.

Try google search: Childress Texas traffic stops ending in suicide.

Otherwise, i have no ideal of how to get help. I have been trying for years now and cannot get so much as one single investigator to meet with me in person to develop and make appropriate prosecution of these governmental terrorist.

Word 8 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It might help if you formed complete sentences, just sayin'.....

Two Capitol Police committed suicide shortly after the insurrection.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579750
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.