Agnostic.com

4 6

Just had a taco truck at my apartment complex.

It has been over a year and I had almost forgotten how delicious the authentic Mexican tacos are.

I do not have the cilantro is soap affliction.

BufftonBeotch 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are very delicious

Lucky for me I've been able to have tasty tacos from trucks or stands all year, any time I want, and have learned to stipulate to leave off any fresh cilantro please. I love cilantro sauce, but just not when it's fresh or raw. Cooking it into sauce must change the taste for me, so that I absolutely love it in dressing. Uncooked makes me gag! No tip in the jar if I can smell cilantro on my taco! 😉

I do love the cilantro and onions raw. But I realize it is not for anyone.

We have many Mexican restaurants here that are always busy. I always add loads of cilantro and tomatillo salsa on my burritos, tacos, etc. I lived in Mexico three months, so I've had the authentic Mexican cuisine as well. I love the queso fresco and other Mexican cuisine served in Mexico, which isn't served here.

(Nor do I...thank goodness!) Here in So. Calif. I think we've all ABSORBED Mexican genes through our close proximity and frequent enjoyment of that delicious food!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.