Agnostic.com

2 0

Plandemic indoctornation

I dare you

Castlepaloma 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Future generations that look back on this pandemic will have a special chapter on deniers and people who used terms like plandemic.

You mean plandemic

We will know when the force of the pendulum swings back to the other side, as it always dose. Already most Americans opposed vaccine mandate, it will only gain momentum. Collective consciousness has always taken down abusive empires for thousands of years and live much longer for it.

What will you end up choosing?
Gold or your life and limb.
Stick with the greedy bastards, you will find out how long you will live. Unless your in their club, like Rockefeller , I doubt that.

@Castlepaloma enjoying life on Pluto, are ya?

@Castlepaloma Yeah plandemic. The Covid Hoaxers most "clever" term.

@AnneWimsey
Ridicule is really the lowest wit of my healthy choices.
When I studied holistic medicine doctors who live over 100 years old. Rather than mainstream doctors who lives about 30 years less. My hero and good friend in Belize is 107 years old, he farms everyday, swims, rides a bike and has sex occasionally.

Your choice and hero is Bill Gates. Who wants to bring world population down 500 million. Aim to vaccinate everyone in the world. Replace all our energy to nuclear power plants. Replace all farming with his partner mansantos. If you really think the world is that stupid, think again and ask native people and holistic lifestyles. I won't ridicule you, only feel sad for you selling out your freedoms a life for the few who don't give dam about you, at all.

@Castlepaloma Bill Gates is my hero. A wealthy person whom I'm glad has wealth, unlike charlatans like the Waltons and Elon Musk. Mackenzie Scott is another person whom I'm glad choose to donate her wealth.

@barjoe

Too bad they won't let you into their club. It's the same club they beat you up with, every day.

I much perfer musk ideas and actions
Musk called Gates a ‘knucklehead’ who has ‘no clue’ about electric cars while Gates said he prefers to drive a Porsche and slammed Musk’s comments about the coronavirus pandemic –

Not all billionaires are so horrible. I even know a few.

@barjoe

1: My US family wanted to visit me in Canada. It was way too expensive, costing thousands of dollars for two weeks gurantine or take the Covid Vaccine and get in right away. My family refused to pay bribery prices. A mandatory vaccine passport is coming out soon.

#2: kids can divorce there parents in Canada. If I was a kid, i would divorce my parents if they were going to give me a vaccine. Health is even more important than poor parenting.

#3: authorities are harming our ammunty system with mask preventing fresh oxygen. Plus a dozen ways they are mishandling mask spreading all kinds of germ or virus greater everywhere, unless you are using a filtered respiratory or throwing out mask everytime like a doctor, but most people don't.

#4: My doctor told me a mask does more harm, than good. I am my own best doctor in the world, so I concur.

#5: DCD states 6% deaths are purely Covid-19 the other 94% are 2 or more causes of death. You have a 99.98 chance of survival of covid, you have a 75% chance of dying from everything else virus or diseases . No other far greater diseases or virus is worth shutting down a whole planet on every vital part of our lives.

All this ‘misinformation’ lies are designed by the wealthy self interest clubs. That is unconstitutional, against national and international law backed by trillions of illegal private banker printed dollars and hard earned honest tax payers

@Castlepaloma You can blame President Trump for USA having suck a bad Covid outbreak that Americans are quarantined. Parents can't forced their children to get a vaccine in the US. Can they do that in Canada? The numbers you throw out are inaccurate. Save it. Do you have an account on slug.com? I do. It's the same format as this site, same owner. You would fit in just swell. Everybody's would agree with you. I don't troll about politics on that site. I just torture Xtians. That's fun for me. Check out out. [slug.com]

@barjoe
I throw out numbers that are majority based mainstream stats, like from the world health organization and CDC. The stats like CDC says deaths covid deaths are 6% purely covid. Being deeply corrupted, it's probably more like 3%. I can not invest my energy into hopeless end results. Or vaccine at best development can work in 7 years not a fews months of various vaccines all over the map. Trust in Gates aim to vaccinate every one in the world then he states the worst virus is yet to come. He partners with Monsanto and nuclear power death traps.

My life results and examples come from groups of holistic doctors that live 30years longer than mainstream doctor. It's a no brainer for choices and consequences.

I not into blame game or shaming or ridicule people because that is low energy or low vibration wave that works more negative. Trump or any Presidents are just puppet for corporationism another dead end and for promises.

@Castlepaloma Not without all the medical digital tests available to all the other doctors in the world you are not. Who would you " ask for evidence" to confirm your own diagnosis of yourself? Presumably your own single doctor. Have you paid all your bills? My doctor( in the UK) knows that IF he felt that his diagnosis was wrong would have available a checking system which is backed up by all the other doctors in reputable medical organisations at no charge. In MY opinion ( which could be wrong) you definitely need an NHS in the USA, but you, collectively that is, are till rejecting it , so what else can I say to convince you? I have limited time available.

@Mcflewster
I traveled over a hundred countries and never spent overnight in a hospital bed in my life, since birth.

Until one day I check into a hospital bed over a totally unknown virus, that a dozen doctors couldn't figure out. Ended up with heart value surgery.

Afterward my holistic doctors knew what the virus was, it was an mistake for me to trust the 3rd medical error and 4th prescription drugs leading cause of death in the world. I took me over a year to find out these 6 pills were harming me too. Replace them with natural foods.

The medical profession is probably the leading cause of deaths overall. Lucky today my health is in best shape in 10 years. May try out for the national senior swimming freestyle record again. I set the national swim record when I was age14.

@Castlepaloma I am of course overwhelmed by your degree of Fitness , something I could not match . It does not alter my views about any National Health service. There is no insurance against the sort virus that you had EXCEPT to trust all the doctors in the world to UNITE outside of Private medicine , SHARE all information without charge , SWAP freely all medical knowledge and keep on building trust FREE in all communities.

@Castlepaloma I'm 63 and have never been overnight in a hospital either, except when I was born. Prescription meds #4 cause of death? That is wrong. Right now the number one cause of death in USA anyway is...Covid-19. Fact.

@barjoe
Where did you get these stats, from Virginia University of red necks? Although putting these numbers in perspective may be difficult for coal miners and hillbillies.

Are you saying in 2020 main cause of death is covid deaths than there were cancer or from heart disease. Even if that were true, which it is not. By CDC stats of 6% 100% covid there is a much far greater chance they die of cancer or from several heart diseases. Hospitals get $13'000 for listing death certificate as covid. Death total could be only 15,000 covid deaths. Makes sense with US population growth more than doubled in 2020 from 2019.

Its even a lie to call it a panedemic unless population decrease by 1% to 3%. Or greater
The flu and black plaque, now that's a panedemic! , and they didn't shut down the planet. Only a planedemic can do that.

@barjoe
If you and I didn't see a hospital bed overnight for a very long time. That only proves the medical profession is a hazard to your health

@Castlepaloma Whatever goes against your Plandemic Agenda is bullshit right? Redneck? No that would be Covid deniers. Toothless White People. That's the definition of a Redneck. This was 2020. 2021 is worse, prescription meds are nowhere on the list. [webmd.com]

@barjoe
Virginia family reunion means a full set of teeth.

I'm not a covid deniers, just the covid numbers just don't make sense. For the 0.95 world covid death don't add up to other total number of deaths from cancer,/heart 70. 00 % death to justified shutting down a planet

Chemotherapy and opioid are amoug the many narcotic and drugs killers causes of death.

@Castlepaloma Chemotherapy saves more lives than it "takes". Cancer kills people. Sometimes the chemo doesn't work. As far as Opioids, I agree with you.

@barjoe
A Nova Scotia man had success rate of 85% for 5000 patients from cannabis treatments. On stage 4 and 5 cancers.
He ran for his life from authorities to Europe

Medical journals
Chemotherapy success rate is 2.3 over 5 five year. Plus serious side effects
Cancer was very rare from world war 2. They invented muster gas chemotherapy. From 1970s cancer 4 times greater again.
Makes most profits for the medical profession and covid vaccines will also soon.

@Castlepaloma Anecdotal Bullshit. Smoking pot is fun. It doesn't cure anything.

@barjoe
Under U.S. federal law, marijuana is defined as having no medical use. So it might come as a surprise to hear that the government owns one of the only patents on marijuana as a medicine.

US government has never lied to you before.
How do a government own plants, which makes up 80% of biomass weight of the planet.
US government can't find one thing good or right about marijuana, the best medicine own to humankind. Unlike other gods that made everything perfect.
So they lockedup many in a cages, more pot users than all tbe violent criminals combined.

What nice Gods they are. They collect 1/3 or half your money to do this for you. All you need to add is worship them every day and because they need money.

@barjoe, @Mcflewster

The medical profession and US government has failed in all levels. Its time to reinvent the total system or keep on declining in life expectancy

@Castlepaloma Life expectancy recently went down because of Covid. The trend though is because of poor dietary choices and a large segment of the population without healthcare.

@barjoe
The average life expectancy in the US has declined for a third straight year.

@barjoe

Our bodies are being invaded by biological warfare

Castlepaloma profile image77Castlepalomaposted 2 minutes agoin reply to this
[news.sky.com] … e-12202329

Three of Gates covid vaccines have been approved in the UK.

Canada has a higher life expectancy than Uk. Our Government of Canada is finished up the approval for Gate vaccines to be mandate for international travel into Canada. Serious push to make outdoor vegetables merchant making it mandated for vaccines.
They bringing in 700 millions vaccines coming in the US by July.

I will die with integrity first, before they put Gates poison into my body

Thanks that was so funny, it is amazing what some people will swallow.

Don't know which way you mean?

My second house I own is in a town called Santa Famalia BELIZE. A hot spot for holistic living and medicines, where I have studied.
Our town has an adverage person life span, age 92.
The Most causes of deaths relate to the mainstream medical Profession. On top of that, these mainstream doctors adverage between 67 to 73 life span.
On TOP of leading cause of death in the world is....
Heart disease
Cancer
Medical error
Prescription drugs
Covid is not even near the top ten ways to die according to the world health organization. Covid is a virus just like many other virus. The only difference this time is its used for biological warfare against the masses. Proof of that is the first time in America history is declining in life span.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.