Agnostic.com

4 3

Government subsidies for the manufacturer and infrastructure in China will help their E Cars quickly surpassed Tesla.

[dw.com]

Lorajay 9 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So they will find ways to have the windows break even more easily when throw a brick at them, on stage in front of a crowd.

AS IF i or any regular person could ever buy a Tesla, no matter how much i want to do the right thing for Earth! If we really want to help the Earth, elitism needs to GO!

When China exports a sub $20K luxury EV to the states, Elon Musk will magically sell his overpriced, overrated vehicles for much less. Competition is good for the consumer. Tesla has a larger footprint than you think. Battery disposal, impact on grid, excess weight of the vehicle cut tire millage in half and causes damage to roads. Not really zero Anniston vehicles. He can keep his Tesla. I'll drive my gasoline vehicle for the rest of my life.

They will also establish a price point that Tesla will never come close to matching

Figures

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 14, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.