Agnostic.com

8 2

Are there ANY good women out there?

Its difficult to find someone to mesh with as we get older but If I believe in anything, its that everyone should have someone to come to and be best friends with and live their life out in love, not loneliness.

CMorrison 3 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think this question falls into the category of blaming others for your problems. Of course there are “Good Women” out there. I suspect as we get older finding the perfect companion for us gets harder. However, blaming external circumstances doesn't solve your problem. Try a more positive attitude. Look in more places. Do something.

My problem is finding a good woman, I've done nothing to deserve the shit I've had to deal with. Thanks for your advice

How do you define "a good woman"?

Of course there are millions of good women. Perhaps you are looking in the wrong place.

Perhaps you don`t understand my question?

CMorrison, please clarify your question. Are you looking for a compatible woman? If that's the case, clarify what you want in a relationship, and what recreational activities you hope to share.

To find an athletic, fit and funny man who also loves hiking, I:

1. Joined Fitness Singles dating website;

2. Volunteer building and maintain trails for the Land Trust;

3. Introduce myself to men while hiking; and

4. Ask women hiking group to introducing me to single male hikers they know.

Nope - not a one. (giggle)

They're out there...

Yes. Scarlett Johannson.

Oh she`s better than good

I'm sure they are with the GOOD men.

The 2 go hand in hand. I`m a good man, but here I sit

No, stop looking. (6)

Lots of them, albeit a small percentage of population.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58365
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.