Agnostic.com

10 40

March 23rd is World Atheist Day!

barjoe 9 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whom delegated this to be so?

[daysoftheyear.com].

Yoo too

Have a fulfilling day said he from the safety of the 24th March.

Still 23rd here.

@barjoe I know. That's why I made the facetious comment.

@FrayedBear Time Zones. International Date Line.

@barjoe yup.

god bless this special day today and i hope u all have a blessed day today

Hail Satan! Have a shitty day.

Great band & Song. Without Lemmy there may never have been a Kreator, Sodom, Destruction, Slayer or Metallica.

I wish someone had told me this yesterday so I could've celebrated World Atheist Eve.

Silly Boy!! LMAO!!

On behalf of our sistren and brethren gathered here today I would propose a change to the date of World Atheist Day given that it's all over the shop like the water from a madman's aspergillum.

Henceforth I suggest that WAD should be calculated by subtracting the number of days from the sunday subsequent to the full moon after the equinox from the date of that sunday and then add three days. This could otherwise be calculated as the equinox plus three days. Resurrection of the term Feaster could form part of this observance.

Cheers 🍻 to the default position.

Mvtt Level 7 Mar 23, 2021

Wish it were happier, but ten dead in Boulder. Waiting to find out what kind of a crank they have in custody and what delusions were followed.

That's God's fault. I'm sure the perp is a religious wingnut.

@barjoe You can't say that yet. There is only a 99.99% chance that you are right

PROST!! (Cheers in German).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584081
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.