Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Washington’s Delusion of Endless World Dominion – BillMoyers.com

"Empires live and die by their illusions. Visions of empowerment can inspire nations to scale the heights of global hegemony. Similarly, however, illusions of omnipotence can send fading empires crashing into oblivion. So it was with Great Britain in the 1950s and so it may be with the United States today."

WilliamCharles 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Democrats tend toward a class supremacy just as much as gQp favors it but doesn't use religion to do it. They appeal to humanistic "standards" which are better than "God commands it" but still oppressive. I'm unsure humans have a real sense of not going for class supremacy.

We are back to our normal pattern of great disagreement. I do not see how one can reach such a deluded conclusion. I I greatly respect Moyers, and agree only that such may be the aim of the extreme right in our country.

It's not authored by Moyers, just posted on his site. I think it's clear we've had our priorities misplaced for some time, and those chickens are coming home to roost.

@WilliamCharles Again, we agree. Our national priorites have largely beeen misplacedfor some time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584263
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.