Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Cruz: The Left Rejects Post-Massacre Thoughts and Prayers Because They Hate God | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

(Or perhaps the left knows thought and prayers dont' really do anything)

During an appearance with Sean Hannity last night, Sen. Ted Cruz used the opportunity to say absolutely nothing about gun safety while trashing people who criticize him for saying absolutely nothing about gun safety. (It echoed what he said in a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing earlier in the day.)

Cruz is either too stupid to understand the criticism or purposely trying to ignore the real issue by claiming this is about Christian Persecution.

When people die in a mass shooting — due in large part to Republicans who fight to make guns easily accessible to anyone at any time for any reason — there’s absolutely no problem with offering condolences even if that involves religious language. It would be cruel to go after someone after a tragedy just for saying they’re praying for the victims.

snytiger6 9 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He with the really ugly wife and father who tried to kill Castro would probably know. God talks to him, after all.

How can I hate something I don't believe in!

I hate this guy just slightly less than Trump. I wouldn’t share a minute with either of them.

You bring up some very good points.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584431
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.