Agnostic.com

3 2

Why do people always ask for donations or a fundraiser?

One atheist on FB is all about asking for people to pay for his ticket to all the atheists conventions and cons. He needs a ticket to travel, a place to sleep, and to have people pay for his entrance there. I got a notification for a birthday fundraiser just now!? Wtf? If you can't afford things like that, don't go. Get a job. He needs $200 for a birthday party? Some people!

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey I know a UK anti-mormon who has sucessfully conned his ministry members in to paying for him to do "missionary work" in Utah for the last fifteen years for two weeks each summer.

If he can be a Christian douche bag, some others have a perfect right to be a atheist douchebag too. Just need to improve his angle and make his doners think he is some how doing them a favour by taking their money.

Lol. Douchebags everywhere! Christians and atheists. I know a lot of douchebags.

@Sarahroo29 not an uncommon species 😉

@LenHazell53 Lol.

Looks like he's emulating the Xtians....LOL

All the atheists with $.

@Sarahroo29 I was just about to ask you for a donation !! Bad timing????? ( Just kidding ?)

Lol.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.