Agnostic.com

1 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Think about it for a millisecond. The whole idea of a virology lab is to employ methods and technology to isolate viruses and prevent infection. It is designed to use sterility for isolation.

No one on the planet understands what confers increased infectiousness at the genetic level (yet). The first thing China did was to release the sequence. Gene splicing tools use specific sequences, but not one lab has claimed to find such sequences in the genome.

The virus is known to have originated in China, and China did withhold vital information, wherever the virus came from. And yes, maybe we should present them with a bill. After SARS, MERS, Zika and Ebola, China has no excuse for allowing the wet markets, other than rank stupidity.

Redfield's qualifications as a whore and a hack were on display for a year. He's an idiot and a phony like his former boss, and he is posturing like the prostitute he is, hoping for a second chance.

I'm not sure what the truth is. I don't think it was a plot by "Chynah" I do think it's possible that an employee of the lab got infected and spread the virus. I'm not convinced of the wet market thing. I just posted the WHO link because it's news and it's interesting.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.