Agnostic.com

13 2

Who would you be if you were the only person in the world?

Lorajay 9 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The guy searching for the remnants of an AI robot factory

An endless traveler, in wonder at the flowering of the natural world.

Who would I be? Would I be pretty? Would I be rich?

A lot depends on how I became the only person in the world.

If the entire human race was extinguished overnight (except for me) I would be myself.

However, if I had been introduced into the world as the only human being I'd be nobody. Without anyone to interact with I'd have no knowledge, no memory, no language, no self-concept.

Dr. Doolittle

Would be happier, humans are most of my problems.

Drama free!!!

Eventually bored to death!!!

I would probably check out. What would be the point of hanging around.

A friend to the other animals

I'd probably find a nice mansion to live in and stock it with food, supplies, and books. Being the last person I would have to take care of myself if I became sick or injured so I probably wouldn't travel much. Plus, there'd still be wild animals roaming around so have to be careful.

I'd be sad about the loss of society but also relieved at not having to deal with having to work and pay bills and I'd never have to worry about crime or war or politics.

Unless their are zombies. Then I'd be in a shit load of trouble. I'm fat, slow, and (probably) delicious.

Could be zombies from Gates endless vaccines. The vaccines that Ill be so good at playing hide and seek game., from so called authority.

Sure thing. Implanting the G5 into you so the space lazers can track you so Bill can let the lizard people know where you are. Yup.

Sad and lonely.

Same as I aam now, just with less stress.

Still me, just less irritated

Lonely

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 31, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:586169
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.