Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK A Washington Church Created a Bonkers Video Whining About COVID Restrictions | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Earlier this month, a church called The Pursuit NW in Snohomish, Washington got a letter from the state’s attorney general warning them against gathering in person in violation of the state’s COVID restrictions.

As we know all too well by now, such a sensible request is considered Christian Persecution by religious zealots. That’s why Pastor Russell Johnson created this I-swear-it’s-not-a-parody video in defiance of those common sense health precautions.

And like a true white evangelical, he made sure to attack trans people while he was at it. (follow link for video)

snytiger6 9 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People like that makes me wish I was never baptised back in the day. When I beleived in the bs. Makes me wish I declared myself an Atheist at 23.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:586175
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.