Agnostic.com

2 1

My caseworker is dumb!

Apparently she called my aunt to meet with me for a yearly visit. My aunt told her to call me to find out when is a good time to come see me on my day off. She never called me. Now I can't go to the college tomorrow because she and my aunt made an appt to see me here at 1 pm! No communication with me whatsoever. My aunt just told me now. She isn't doing well with her cancer. It's affecting her memory. My caseworker is lucky I'm off tomorrow. I hate people making my appts without my knowing, or even making them for me! I make my own appts! Now I have to fix my whole week's plans around for this woman! Stupid people everywhere. I left a "nice" message for her to hear when she checks her voicemail tomorrow. I'm not a rude person, but 3 weeks of stupid people messing my health up, and now this?!

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Breathe...I can't stand people going around me on my own business either. This time see them and tell them you don't appreciate them scheduling for you. Thankfully you have those 5 days off so you can move things around a bit. Hope all goes well tomorrow

Thanks. I was pissed. Some new caseworker I guess.

I'm going to the college this morning and coming back at 11:30 am. In time for the 1 pm appt.

@Sarahroo29 even better 🙂

@ashortbeauty I'm done and headed home. I left at 6:30 am

Just go out, and let them rearrange things, your life, your time, your schedule. So if they made appointments without asking you, it's their problem not yours.

True. A new caseworker. She must think I'm incapable of making my own appts? Dumb.

I'm going to the college this morning and coming back at 11:30 am. In time for the 1 pm appt.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.