Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK On the One Hand, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is a Dimwit | Terry Firma | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Spoiler alert: There is no “on the other hand.”

Consider: The stay-at-home executive order that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis issued last week makes an exception for churches, calling into question his seriousness in combating the COVID-19 crisis. So far, as I write this, at least 354 people have died from the virus in America’s Wang. (It must be giving some fundamentalists pause that in the past 24 hours, the state reported 666 new cases. Coincidence? You decide.)

snytiger6 9 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's the worst governor of a large state. He's crooked and he's a fascists. I don't know why he's popular but he is. I'd love to see him get defeated.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588337
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.