Agnostic.com

3 1

Volcanic eruption (pretty big) on St Vincent in the Caribbean. I am taking odds, how long before the fundies blame atheists or another of their hated groups.

[cbsnews.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if the eruption will have any suppressive effect on what may be an active hurricane season.

I remember when Mt. Pinatubo erupted. It affected weather patterns for a year.

I'm laughing at your bet. Having experienced the Mt. St. Helens eruption in May 1980 it's serious shit whether you're a believer or not.

Exactly. I had a geology class in 82. The prof had these magnificent photos on slides that he showed of the eruption. The hot ash cloud kept getting closer and bigger. The prof then told the story of how those were taken by one of his grad students who took the photos, wrapped the camera, stuffed it under his truck seat, then got erased from being.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.