Agnostic.com

1 3

A little song from Tim Minchin, an atheist singer-comedian. And this is so true. Totally agree with this.

Beowulfsfriend 9 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I was still friends with a girlfriend I unfriended last month, I'd send this song to her.

She's not religious, but she continues to defend her boyfriend who did something to me I won't describe here, and also his son who lives with them who sexually assaulted a 15 year old 2 years ago, but was released from prison early last year due to covid concerns in prison. (The apple didn't fall far from the tree.)

She actually takes the side of this pedophile and his father, laughing about it and excusing their behavior. Love (like faith) is blind sometimes. She doesn't understand how her taking this stance affects those of us who are are still battling trauma from unfortunate events from our youth.

So, this song hits the nail on the head (of the church that is.) Love Tim Minchin!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588439
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.