39 6

Do you send pics without being asked?

When you meet someone online, do you send photos of yourself before they've asked you to?

Why or why not?

By JenB_OK
Options Favorite Like

39 comments

No, not really fond of selfies and tend to be camera shy.

SpikeTalon Level 8 Apr 15, 2018

I don't like pictures of myself, so no.

Browneyedlady Level 6 Apr 16, 2018

Same here. I take horrible selfies,

No, there are plenty of pics in my profile. If they ask for naked ones I block them.

helionoftroy Level 6 Apr 15, 2018

I've not had to make that decision, yet.

farmboy2017 Level 7 Apr 15, 2018

I don't even send them when I am asked. Nor do I like pics sent to me. I can see the pics one has here.......that's enough, and sometimes too much!

AzVixen52 Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

Should I hide my avatar from you? smile009.gif

Yes, but only of my genitals.

Seriously, no. I'm not looking for Ms. Right, so it's not really an issue for me anyway. But even if I were looking to date, I'm not photogenic enough to think that my mug is going to succeed where my words have failed.

resserts Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

lol

Reminds me You're so vainj

kenriley Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

Never thought of myself as photogenic. But if they are already a friend I will sometimes send a pic of an activity I am involved in that they might be interested to see and hear about

HeraTera Level 7 Apr 15, 2018

No, because I’m just not that presumptuous.

AMGT Level 8 Apr 15, 2018

...Do you mean, ahem, pics? Absolutely not. That's just nasty. 😂

Face shots? Never occured to me to do so. I guess if someone wants to see what I look like, they can certainly ask for one, or check out my profile or whatever. But I think it would be a bit odd to send unsolicited pics, at least without some context.

DonThiebaut Level 7 Apr 15, 2018

Usually when they ask. And sometimes not even then. I really don't like taking pictures.

Shelton Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

Not usually

Donotbelieve Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

No. Not without being asked.
Why would anyone.

Slappy_Longarms Level 7 Apr 17, 2018

Never ever. I also never send nude ones either. I'm into your face first.

ArthurPhillips Level 6 Apr 17, 2018

No. I typically have some photos in my profiles(s) and unless they ask specifically for others, I dont' see any need to send them more.

snytiger6 Level 8 Apr 16, 2018
  • send pictures if it supports what I am talking about at that time.
Spinliesel Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

no, i don't even have any photos of me anymore, maybe some old ones on facebook, but im so computer illiterate, i doubt id be able to get them from there to anyone else.

Byrd Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

I prefer camming. smile002.gif

bingst Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

Absolutely NOT. I don't like unsolicited pictures sent to ME, so why would I send them to others. On the rare occassion that I DO get asked for a pic, I will still encourage more communication betwixt them and me before sending them a picture of me. Mind you, I have "profile" pictures on nearly every site that I frequent, so everyone has a pretty good idea of what I look like.

BearsNPenn Level 6 Apr 16, 2018

Haven't faced that yet, but no, l wouldn't. It would seem presumptuous.

Sticks48 Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

No, not really but its something I ask for fairly quickly because I like to know who I'm talking to

LeighShelton Level 8 Apr 15, 2018

I don't need to send pics, I have community accounts online, all they have do is ask to friend me and they can see all of the pictures they want.

Clare Level 7 Apr 15, 2018

I post them publicly in forums without a second thought, but sending them in a PM kinda seems creepy. And now that I've thought about it, I don't know why I make the distinction...maybe posting them publicly is creepy too?

JustKip Level 7 Apr 29, 2018

NEVER! Due to the nature of my job & the number of wierd people trolling the net, it just seemed smarter.

kozmic Level 5 Apr 18, 2018

Send?

LimitedLight Level 6 Apr 16, 2018
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!