Agnostic.com

27 5

Do you send pics without being asked?

When you meet someone online, do you send photos of yourself before they've asked you to?

Why or why not?

JenB_OK 4 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, not really fond of selfies and tend to be camera shy.

I don't like pictures of myself, so no.

No, there are plenty of pics in my profile. If they ask for naked ones I block them.

I've not had to make that decision, yet.

I don't even send them when I am asked. Nor do I like pics sent to me. I can see the pics one has here.......that's enough, and sometimes too much!

Yes, but only of my genitals.

Seriously, no. I'm not looking for Ms. Right, so it's not really an issue for me anyway. But even if I were looking to date, I'm not photogenic enough to think that my mug is going to succeed where my words have failed.

lol

Never thought of myself as photogenic. But if they are already a friend I will sometimes send a pic of an activity I am involved in that they might be interested to see and hear about

...Do you mean, ahem, pics? Absolutely not. That's just nasty. ?

Face shots? Never occured to me to do so. I guess if someone wants to see what I look like, they can certainly ask for one, or check out my profile or whatever. But I think it would be a bit odd to send unsolicited pics, at least without some context.

No. Not without being asked.
Why would anyone.

Never ever. I also never send nude ones either. I'm into your face first.

No. I typically have some photos in my profiles(s) and unless they ask specifically for others, I dont' see any need to send them more.

• send pictures if it supports what I am talking about at that time.

no, i don't even have any photos of me anymore, maybe some old ones on facebook, but im so computer illiterate, i doubt id be able to get them from there to anyone else.

Byrd Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

I prefer camming. 😀

Absolutely NOT. I don't like unsolicited pictures sent to ME, so why would I send them to others. On the rare occassion that I DO get asked for a pic, I will still encourage more communication betwixt them and me before sending them a picture of me. Mind you, I have "profile" pictures on nearly every site that I frequent, so everyone has a pretty good idea of what I look like.

Haven't faced that yet, but no, l wouldn't. It would seem presumptuous.

No, not really but its something I ask for fairly quickly because I like to know who I'm talking to

I am new. So I do send one if I have seen their picture. I think it fair. I don't mind. smiles
I am comfortable in my own skin today.

No , why would one do that?

I feel like sending without being solicited is kinda narcicistic. Why would I think someone wanted pictures of me if they didn’t ask? Like, Happy Birthday, here’s a random picture of my mug...

I send my songs. It's like an MRI of my brain. I actually had someone decide we weren't going to work based just on the songs on my youtube page.

Usually not. All my good pics are too old now. I'm working on a new arm pic that will look good for 71. In the planning stage now. Hell, it will look good for 21. Bragging here.

No. I've already got selfies plastered all over them internets.

Never done that. When I did Facebook 10 years ago. You could tell who and what i am by looking at my profile pictures. You really couldn't trust new people anyway. A lot of catfishing going on.

Only if you're special..... ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58850
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.