Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Prince Harry to fly back to the UK for Prince Philip’s funeral | Evening Standard

Huge News, stop the presses, grandson attends grandfathers funeral. Philip Mountbatten 1921-2021.

barjoe 9 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Queen Victoria's Gift to the rest of Europe

Incest reigns through those so-called-"royals".

[listverse.com]

The fascination with Monarchy is so undemocratic. I'm Glad I live in a Republic

I'm sure there's people in your country who are all over this story. United States was founded on overthrowing tyrannical monarchy of George III. Now they fawn over direct descendants of him. I can't identify with the royal family in the least, even during their time of "mourning".

@barjoe
It is estimated that the full annual cost of the British monarchy to be at least £350,000,000 a year.

And they are German. The Monarch is the biggest SCAM put upon the British People.

In 1917, the name of the royal house was changed from the anglicised German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor because of anti-German sentiment in the United Kingdom during World War I. There have been four British monarchs of the House of Windsor since then: George V, Edward VIII, George VI, and Elizabeth II. Queen Victorias Husband was Prince Albert from the house of Hanover in Germany.

I find this all quite amusing as the British would say. But I might not be so amused if my Taxes were going to pay for this nonsense. Maybe the British public should take a leaf out of Queen Victorias book when she said "We are not amused"

@dermot235 Yep, they are Germans. George V and Edward VIII were also full blown Nazis. Although Elizabeth II and Mary Queen Mum, George Vi wife were filmed giving a Nazi salute, QEII gets a pass because she was just a young child, Harry was only carrying on a family tradition when he wore the swastika.

@barjoe
Everyone else hunted the Nazis after the war. But the British gave theirs 350 Million pounds a year. Kinda fucked up if you ask me.

@barjoe
In breading was what produced Europe's monarchs and rulers of the past. Now they are coming out of the swamps in the deep south of the US and joining the Republican Party. lol

@dermot235 If George III hadn't been mad, maybe the colonies wouldn't have had to revolt. There might not be a United States.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.