Agnostic.com

16 4

What would you do if God spoke out to you through the sky and it was to where everyone could hear it?

I'd be like," seriously God? It took you this long to prove to humanity that you've always been lliving outside of time this whole time? You mean to tell me you stayed quiet this whole time of the millions of years this world has been here and didn't bother to do this long ago before Christianity came into existence? You could have really saved millions of souls before they even knew about Christianity and you by speaking through the sky, and doing this simple task."

EmeraldJewel 7 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you hear a strange voice coming from the sky, my advice ignore it. Chances are that it's a board ET teenager looking for some ant (you) to mess with and to make you the fool.

I would immediately scream at "it", "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?"

I'd ask it to show us what a bigoted prick looks like.

I'd demand all the death and misery on this planet be explained (and corrected) immediately.

I would probably jump back and say something erudite like, "Holy shit. I've gone frickin' nuts, too."

This will not happen.

I realise that it's a hypothetical question. Why does it matter if it was where everyone could hear it?

To know I didn't lose my damn mind. Ha ha ha!

I would ask for a "do over."

Well, I guess I was fixing to be stepped on for saying I don't believe in him.

I would ask. What were you thinking?

Betty Level 8 Nov 30, 2017

Hopefully, I would figure out quickly that I become schizophrenic.

I'd say prove it..because most likely it would be some alien species fucking with us..ya know like a reality tv show " messing with lower life forms" lol

Ha ha ha! I never thought about that.

Reality tv is people poking at a lower species? Makes sense considering the most powerful reality tv star now... lol

@Ravenwoldcas

You just gave me a thought...What if the religious fanatics perfect holographic imagery with sound? Ooooo....perish the thought. 😮

I’d want to ask what the point was with childhood cancer? I’d want to ask why he created mental retardation? I want to know why he let starvation be the lifestyle in many parts of the world? I’d ask what took him so long to show himself and is he now going to make things better?

I'd probably become a Christian again and start praying.

I'd wonder what force caused the air to vibrate in such a pattern and push for scientific research into the phenomenon.

The moment god gives us tangible proof is the day he loses omnipotence. By interacting with things we know to have natural laws(air and soundwaves) and principles that define the behavior, he becomes subject to those laws in measurable ways. You cannot reach into a fish tank and make waves without getting your hand wet and displacing water. Your omnipotence doesn't allow everything you touch to violate the laws of their nature. Personally, I think this is why there was need of a "mystical rape baby avatar" in most kinds of mythology and why I am an atheist and not agnostic. That gives god a way of interacting that is bound by natural laws to make claims about an entity beyond natural laws

Whoa! Thats heavy.

id know that last lot of bud was amazing

Lmfao! Good one.

I would say, 'Hey, listen to EmeraldJewel.'

Lol I love your comment! Had me laughing!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5887
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.