Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Canadian church shut down, fenced off for violating health orders - The Christian Post

This one does my heart good. If only we had this kind of common sense in the US. Instead we have the supreme court removing restrictions on religious services and putting people at risk.

OldMetalHead 9 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I disagree with the Christain’s about religion but most of them are a lot better people than those on the main forum of this website.

So here’s the thing...Up here in Canada conservative Christians are a besieged, persecuted minority. (Just ask them, they’ll tell you). Whereas, in the US they’re a besieged, persecuted majority. (Just ask them, they’ll tell you). Does that help clear things up for you? Yeah, me neither.

I was trying to figure out whats going on with this last night. There were some posts about tribal leaders defending their land against the protesters on FB. At first I thought it was a tribal land issue. Not sure how it all ties in.

MsAl Level 8 Apr 12, 2021

Right Wing America would never stand for that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.