Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK MyPillow Guy: My New Free Speech App Won’t Let Users Take “God’s Name in Vain” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

(I don't think he actually undrstnds the concept of "free speech" )

For several weeks now, disgraced right-wing conspiracy nutjob and MyPillow founder Mike Lindell has been promoting his upcoming alternative to Twitter. He says social media sites like Twitter are biased against conservatives (which is not true), and his version will be way better, and put companies like Twitter and YouTube out of business.

The big selling point for his attempted Twitter clone — seriously called Frank — is that it’s all about free speech.

But during an interview with evangelical sucker-puncher Eric Metaxas, Lindell said there were actually limitations on what could be discussed on his platform. (He also says that on the video on the welcome page for his new website.)

For example, no one would be allowed to be mean to his personal superstitions. (follow link for video)

snytiger6 9 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Apparently, playing with pillows is not enough for him any more. Not that the product is worth a crap.

Hold a My Pillow over his face for 9 minutes and 29 seconds.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:589422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.