Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is so bad for not liking how the handling of the covid is done. Its bad enough over one type of death compared 10 other greater ways go die are more ignored now. A lot of onesideness bullying is going on around here.

I hope the fraud is given a death by electrocution sentence. It can be performed on a rainy night in the yard.

"Onesideness bullying[?]"

How would you recommend the pandemic be dealt with?

@p-nullifidian
Replace holistic lifestyle from being dependence on the dangerious medical profession. Build a stronger immune system far better than a very unknown vaccines from a very profitable pharmaceutical.
Not anti vaccine, prefer no mental in mine.

@rainmanjr

Don't like pastors, even my brother is one. Nobody deserves Torture and death especially from pushing their own agenda against our own right to our own bodies.

You shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:590993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.