Agnostic.com

3 4

This is cute. I am continually amazed by the people that are so defensive about their phone choice. Recent experiences made me look for something regarding political choices and phone choices when I ran into this.
"What does your phone really say about you? - GadgetMatch" [gadgetmatch.com]

Lorajay 9 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Walmart sells Trac-phones, I got the second-most expensive one for $75, (Samsung S7) it does everything my brother's $799 one does include run my printer. With the phone came unlimited talk & text for one year for $99 + tax. No monthly charges of any kind, and Never dead spot because it piggybacks onto whatever tower is in the area.
You can pay more, but why? Oh, and if I lose or break it, one phone call restores everything to the new one.

"What does your phone really say about you?"
It usually says
I can't afford this but I am willing to monthly overpay to rent it and use it for vanities sake in front of other showy pillocks.

my phone is 8 years old, cost me £35 an runs a sim only plan for £6 a month.

"I am not interested in watching tv on my phone for the same reason I am not interested in taking a piss in my washing machine" Mark Watson

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591035
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.