Agnostic.com

12 11

2nd Vaccination today. Slight symptoms this evening. Better than two weeks of extreme discomfort, however. And some things never fully rectified from Covid in October. My sense of smell has not rectified. First vaccine was two days of mild symptoms.

Larimar 8 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This one was definitely not as bad as the first one!

TEAM MODERNA I got my 2nd shot this week, thanks to #DEMOCRATS.

Getting my second (Pfizer) tomorrow. Hopefully it will finally be done then as I have not felt fully well since late December.

Congrats and take care

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 21, 2021

My 2nd Moderna shot was yesterday. I did have fever and chills overnight and now just a 99.6 degree fever and mild fuzziness in my head. I'm sure I will be back to normal tomorrow. Glad I took the day off to just laze about and eat tropical fruit sorbet! Yes, way better than actually being sick!!!

Got my second (Pfizer) three weeks ago. Only side effects were a little sleepy the next day. I took Tylenol as was suggested by a nurse I know right after the second and again that night. I felt a very slight headache trying to come on the following morning, took Tylenol again. That worked. That was it.

got my 2nd today. 10am. nothing yet. trying to sneak under. take care. glad you got your doses tho.

I hope you stay symptom free!!!

Have had both Moderna since March 8th, one day of mild effects after #2. Stay hydrated!

I got my 1st shot on 3/31 and only had a sore arm for a day. The 2nd shot is on 4/28 and hoping it won't be to bad.

Glad to hear you're vaccinated.

I'm at the age that if I had symptoms they were lost in the background noise of all my other ailments.
I've been coughing for about 20 years now, long before Covid, but it's fun to watch people backing away when I do it now.
Getting my second Pfizer shot on May 2nd.

Which one did you get? I'm getting my first dose of Moderna on Friday.

dkp93 Level 8 Apr 21, 2021

Pfizer.....it was just the first appt I found, didn't even know what it was going to be when I walked in the first time

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.