Agnostic.com

3 6

Thought I'd seen some of the best dummies in my life until now.
Yup, It's Evangeloon again.
Just knocked on my door, left hand all bruised up from finger tips to wrist complaining that the hammer he has been using 'Must have something wrong with it."
I looked at the hammer, thought quietly to myself and replied, " Of course there's something wrong this hammer, you've been trying to use a Left-Handed Hammer and you are right handed, you need to go to Southstate Industrial Supplies, tell them I sent you and ask them them for tailor-made right-handed hammer, it might cost a few extra dollars but it will be worth it in the long term."
He smiled quite happily and thanked me profusely for my advice then left assuring that he'd be at the Store as soon as it opened.
I know everyone who works there quite well and I'm certain he WILL get the hammer he certainly deserves as well. LOL.

Triphid 9 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is living proof that miracles still happen. It is a miracle that he has not killed himself yet.

No, imo, NOT a miracle, just our mis-fortune that he hasn't.

I don't know how you can keep doing these things without splitting your sides.

Luckily I ;had just come back in from bathroom after taking a pee, otherwise I probably may have peed my pants laughing.

And they'll laugh for hours after he leaves.....

They've just rang me and told me that, " He'll have to wait for at least 10 workings while they contact and request that a Right-handed be made to measure ( they ACTUALLY took the measurements, etc, of his hand btw) and shipped up to them for him to collect and pay for, the price will be $104.99 plus $14.50 for Shipping and handling."
And the Manager then informed that I can expect to get a Discount of 10% on anything I purchase from them for the next 6 months as well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591409
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.