Agnostic.com

4 6

It CAN'T be happening, No-one can be THAT dumb and stupid and STILL be alive.
Evangelidiot has decided to sell ALL of his tools. spanners, etc, etc, since in his opinion, " They are designed for use by Left-handed people ONLY and will be using the money he raises from the sale to purchase Custom-made Right-Handed tools ONLY."
Shit, when he holds this sale I might just purchase a few of these fancy Left-handed tools to add to my tool-kit, I reckon they'll be selling like hot-cakes.

Triphid 9 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I once bought a brand-new lawn mower at a yard sale for $25 because the idiot did not know about the primer button. Never a blade of grass had touched its shiny body...except the pull cord was a tad worn.......

get it while the gettings good! Sounds like a guy my dad worked with one. They sent him looking for things like a sky hook, a left handed crescent wrench and striped paint....he never caught on either.

Know that kind ever so well.

The stupid is so strong in this one.

You're not kidding either.

Could maybe get a good deal on them too.

Especially his cordless 'left-handed' drill, the 'left-handed' Circular Saw, the 'left-handed' Electric Wood Planer, at least.

Left handed socket sets.

@GeorgeRocheleau Already got one of those, it is an 'ambidextrous set' ...LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591612
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.